Last Updated: February 3rd, 2020
Canary Connect, Inc. ("Canary") believes in respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects the same from its users.
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") copyright owners are able to request the takedown or blocking of material appearing on the internet that is believed to infringe on their intellectual property rights under US law.
If you are the owner of copyrighted material, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and believe that materials available on or through the Canary website, including applications, user-generated content, or posted on any user forum (collectively “Content”), infringes upon your copyrights, you may report alleged copyright infringement by providing the information in and completing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”) and delivering it to Canary’s Designated Copyright Agent identified below. Upon receiving a notice, Canary will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the site.
The Notice must include the following information:
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works located on Canary’s website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material, including, if applicable, the URL of the link to the page where the alleged infringement may be found;
Include both of the following statements in your Notice:
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and is given under penalty of perjury, and that the complaining party is the copyright owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Physical or electronic signature of the party making the claim of infringement; and
- The name, address, telephone number, and email address of the complaining party.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Canary’s Designated Copyright Agent:
C/O Canary Connect, Inc.
26 Broadway Fl. 22
New York, NY, 10004